This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Olivia Wickline:

This Christmas my gifts were super small and simple, but my sister did come through and get me a shower speaker. With Bluetooth connection and a suction to stick on the walls of your shower, having a shower speaker changed my hair and body washing game. I’ve even had to create a playlist strictly for when I’m getting my hygiene on.

You can search “shower speaker” on Amazon and a plethora of results will come up, but I received the BONBON Shower Speaker and have been LOVING it.

Image: https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Waterproof-Resistant-Handsfree-Microphone/dp/B07HY2X3JP/ref=asc_df_B07HY2X3JP/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241996470453&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17220609960468558004&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9006426&hvtargid=pla-654474923037&psc=1

Ramsey Struble

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. No really because of the presents, but because of the fact that all the people that I love come together. Christmas is a time for giving, eating food, and spending time with the ones you love. I love giving so much because I love seeing the look on peoples faces when they open a present. I do love getting gifts also. Yes getting presents is fun but the main reason I love getting presents from others is because it makes me feel so loved. The fact that someone took the time to think of me and get me something is so incredible to me. 

My two favorite presents that I got go hand and hand together but came from two different people. The first was from my parents and it was a snowboard. I was super excited about this present because no one in my family does any winter activities but me. I started snowboarding about five years ago when my boyfriend took me for the first time, and I have loved it ever since.

Image from: https://www.thirdcoastsurfshop.com/capita-paradise.html

I got the 2019 Capita Paradise board. This board is the most beautiful board I have ever ridden and I like it even more because it goes with my second favorite present that I got for christmas. My boyfriend got me the 2019 women’s Rosa Trilogy binds that go perfectly with my board. 

Image from: https://www.zumiez.com/union-white-women-s-trilogy-snowboard-bindings-2019.html

Mary Murphy:

Of all the gifts I got this holiday season, my wireless Bose headphones are one of my favorites. They’re perfect for me, specifically, because I have an IPhone with only one port to plug in accessories. I’ve resisted getting AirPods, another form of wireless headphones, because I find them uncomfortable. It turns out my new Bose headphones are a viable alternative. Also, a special shout-out to the weighted blanket I got this year. I haven’t been able to try it out yet, but I have very high expectations. 

Photo: B&H Photo, Video, & Pro Audio 

Tiffany Zinn:

Everyone that knows me knows that I absolutely love concerts and love the band 5 seconds of summer. This year for Christmas I got pretty much the best thing I could have asked for and it was a ticket to their show in Indiana, Indianapolis. I also didn’t just get a last row seat or even a semi close seat. I was fortunate enough to get a GA pit ticket that got me as close as possible to my favorite band. I got this gift as an early Christmas present since the show was in November, however it was still one of the best concerts that I have ever attended and I owe that all to an early Christmas ticket. It was honestly a concert and an experience that I will never forget and one of the best Christmas presents I have ever got gifted. Also opening a card on Christmas morning that said hope you enjoyed the concert was a nice little touch to be reminded of it on Christmas morning. To showcase how amazing the chance was I added my favorite shot I took at the concert! 

Ciara Boyle:

My favorite Christmas present that I got this year was a weighted blanket. I love that I got this so much because of how comforting it is. Not only is it soft and cozy but the weight of it really does make you feel secure when using it. I wanted one of these really bad to help relieve stress and I am really excited to test it out during this upcoming semester. 

Image From:  https://www.sheex.com/products/sheex-calm-cool-weighted-blanket

Communication Major at Penn State Behrend Intersectional Feminist Do More Of What Makes You Happy
Ramsey Struble

PS Behrend '21

Penn State Behrend//Biology Pre-Optometry 
Tiffany Zinn

PS Behrend

Ciara Boyle

PS Behrend '21

Psychology major with an LER minor! i love my dog more than anything<3