This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

During the school year, I don’t always want a full face of makeup. And although I love doing my makeup more than anything, I love giving my skin a break. So, I want to share some of my essential makeup items with you!

I first go in with a facial mist, like this one:

Then, I like to go in with a tinted moisturizer. My current favorite is the Nars tinted moisturizers.

I like to stay light, so I usually don’t conceal unless I have any blemishes, but I will go in with my Fenty concealer if I need it!

I like to stick with creams durning the school year to keep my skin looking dewy and fresh! To achieve this, I go in with a Lancome cream blush and apply with my fingers.

My favorite natural highlighter has to be the Colourpop SuperShock highlighters, they add such an effortless glow!

I keep my eyes pretty light as well, and just go in with my favorite mascara; the Rollerlash by Benefit.

I think school is a great time to get your skin in check and let it breathe a bit!

*All images were taken from google images 

Ciara Boyle

PS Behrend '21

Psychology major with an LER minor! i love my dog more than anything<3
Ramsey Struble

PS Behrend '21

Penn State Behrend//Biology Pre-Optometry