This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Melissa Tarquinio: Too short, but not too cute. This week’s campus cutie is a great laugh, and an ever greater pal. You know what they say, “good things come in small packages.” 

Year: Senior

Major: Biology

Hometown: Harborcreek, PA… you can find me here anytime

Relationship Status: Taken

Why did you pick biology as your major?

“I have always needed to figure out why things happened; I always wanted to know the answers.”

What do you plan on doing after graduation?

“I want to be a dentist so I’m going to be in dental school!”

If you could do it all over again, would you still choose to be a dentist or would you choose something else?

“If I could do it all over again, I would probably be a graphic designer.  I’m pretty creative and I like to dabble in the arts. Or I would be a zoologist. Animals are pretty cool.”

Do you have any weird talents?

“I can (almost) touch my pinky to my wrist, due to an accident.”

What was the accident?

“My high school had a café-nasium, so it was a cafeteria and a gym in one. So one day I tripped in gym class and I grabbed the metal tray holder that was basically a blunt edge and it cut my pinky. So, now I can touch my pinky to my wrist.”

If you could be one thing, what would it be?

“I would be an SNL cast member. I want to be the next Amy Poehler; we’re basically the same person.”

If you had an autobiography, what would it be titled?

The Series of Misfortunate Events. I’m a klutz, like, the opposite of a rabbit’s foot.  You can almost always see me run into people and you will never see me win a raffle.”

To learn more about this spunky sometimes-red-head follow her on social media:

Instagram: melissatooshort

Twitter: MelissaTooShort

As a senior biology major, Taylor is a self-proclaimed feminist with a passion for commas, donuts, and her dog.