This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Attention ladies and gentleman, grab your helmets and popcorn because it’ seems we’ve entered “the end of times” but I don’t mean in a biblical sense. So here’s the scoop: MGK, the “Rap Devil”, as be self proclaims, let out a diss track about Eminem, the “Rap God”.

source

Alright now listen, before we get into the nitty gritty of this mess, I should state, that I absolutely love Marshall Mathers. He is a piece of my childhood and while I had to find ways to listen to it, his energy and his controversy make him the G.O.A.T he is today. That being said, if you haven’t heard MGK’s diss, it’s insane. Lyrically, he went off. The beat is pretty dope. And even the simpleness  of the video added an aesthetic to the diss track.

source

Now I had to do some digging to find out where all this animosity between them was coming from. Long story short all of this seems to be over a tweet from MGK about Eminem’s daughter Hayley. He demanded an apology from MGK and well, it’s pretty clear he never got it. Still pretty salty about the exchange, Eminem’s new album Kamikaze takes shots at almost everyone but his song “Not Alike” is a special one for MGK. MGK releases “Rap Devil” and just when we thought the feud was at a stand still…. Eminem releases another diss track. “Killshot” was just released and Eminem held nothing back.

source

Personally, I am patiently awaiting to see how MGK responds. I cannot handle all this heat!

A'aryonna Fontes

PS Behrend '18

I am loud and I am opinionated. Basically me in a nutshell. :)
Andrea Gáez

PS Behrend '19

From Panama.xx