This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Lush. For those who know what it is, they know it as the most beautiful store that has ever been gifted to this earth. For those who don’t know what it is… let me tell you, you are missing out.

Lush is a store that opened in 1995. In the past about 20 years, it has became a hit. The store was first located in the United Kingdom but now has over 600 stores worldwide. They have products that range from anything from their famous bath bombs and bubble baths, to hair masks and shampoo. The great thing about these products is that they are all organic and many are made by a real person, rather than a machine.

With hundreds of products, it is kind of hard to just walk in and know what to look for, so my gift to you is a complete list of must haves!

• Mint Julips Sugar Lip Scrub

This is by far my favorite product I have ever used. Personally, I get the horrible chapped lips, which is why this product is my must have. It uses sugar to exfoliate any dead skin on your lips so when you use it, you can just lick it right off!

• So White Bath Bomb

The problem with some bath bombs is that they smell very artificial, however this one is nothing like this. So White is a bath bomb that can easily be mistaken for a bowl of freshly cut apples. The only downside to this bath bomb is, as you can tell by its name, it is white. Many people enjoy the fizzing ball for the color, so this one can be disappointing if that is what you are looking for.  

• Rose Jam Bubbleroon

What completes a bath better than bubbles? Lush’s Bubbleroons are great because they not only create the perfect bubble bath, but they also stick shea butter inside to help moisturize dry and even sensitive skin. This specific one also does a great job at helping you relax with the lemon-rose oils which can also help with dry skin.

• Oatifix Face Mask

Face Masks are Lush’s best selling products. My personal favorite is Oatifix, it smells great, and makes you face feel amazing. It uses illipe butter, sandalwood oil and glycerin to lock moisture into your skin while pieces of oats and almonds exfoliate and help with dry or dead skin.

• Ocean Salt Body Scrub

Not only should you exfoliate your face, but it’s also very important to exfoliate your body and using the ocean salt body scrub is great was to do it. The scrub consist of lime and avocado which moisturises and brightens skin.

BONUS: This is also one of their vegan products!

These are just a few of my favorites, but lush is full of great products for all your self-care needs. Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, chapped lips, split ends or just stress, they have a product for everyone.

Image Credits: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Sorya Nasir

PS Behrend

Native of Santa Clara, CA Senior at Penn State Behrend Management Information Systems Major HerCampus PS Behrend, President Alpha Sigma Alpha
Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.