Style

Gucci is Celebrating the Year of the Pig!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

While everyone was focused on finals and holiday gifts, days flew by and before we knew it the new year arrived. Happy 2019 and we hope you are excited for this year, the Year of the Pig!

What does that mean exactly?

Each year has an assigned animal, and depending on that animal, will determine things about that upcoming year. This year is the pig, which represents many things including laziness and wealth.

What is this year’s fortune?

“These Pigs are social butterflies with friends from all walks of life. They have a lot of support in both work and life. They have fortunate lives and can find happiness. They are successful later in life. However, they aren’t the most romantic people and might need to work on that.”

With talk of fortune and wealth, high-end fashion designer, Gucci, did not hesitate to design and create some amazing and cute pig themed items. The collection features 19 amazing pieces including shoes, shirts, bags, wallets and other accessories. Curious about the collection? Check out our favorite pieces below!

Women’s oversized cotton T-shirt with piglet

Zip around wallet with Three Little Pigs
Oversize square-frame sunglasses

Women’s Ace sneaker with Three Little Pigs

Men’s oversize t-shirt with Three Little Pigs

Sorya Nasir

PS Behrend

Native of Santa Clara, CA Senior at Penn State Behrend Management Information Systems Major HerCampus PS Behrend, President Alpha Sigma Alpha