This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Liquid lipstick has been taking over the makeup industry. Not only are they easy to apply, but they also have incredibly rich pigments and are long-lasting. But with so many brands, how can you choose just one? No need to worry about that, we can help you find your one (maybe more like several), true match!

Alyson:

• Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint

I got this as a birthday present from Sephora once and I’m OBSESSED now. The formula is so soft and creamy (like the name says), it doesn’t dry out my lips, and it stays on for so long!

Source

• Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks

Another one I got as a present, but from a friend. This is what I consider to be the holy grail of all liquid lips. I own about four of these, and I wear them as often as possible. I’ve often seen them described as being “everything-proof”, and for good reason. This lipstick will literally stay on no matter what your plans are that day (or night).

Source

• Colourpop

Another well-known brand, and for good reason. Not only are they super affordable (hello, $6 for liquid and $5 for matte). They have something for everyone with their abundance of shades and finishes, and the quality is really great for their prices!

Source

Lauren:

• NYX Lip Lingerie: Push Up

This has been the perfect nude lip that I have found for me in a liquid lipstick. It compliments any makeup look that you can wear! Also with the formula of the Lingerie collection, it is a lipstick that will stay on no matter what you could do even if you sleep in it. Not to mention its only $7!

• Kylie Jenner True Brown K

This is a go-to lipstick when you really want to feel bold and dramatic, of course, it is a lipstick that will stay, but it’s also the perfect lipstick to make a statement. It’s very versatile in different shades of skins and looks good throughout a large shade range. It’s only slightly lighter than a black lipstick, so it gives you the look of a vampy dark shade without fully committing to a black lipstick! Not to mention it is completely opaque in the first swipe.

Source

• Ulta Matte Lip Cream 

These are amazing! They have more of a velvet matte finish and I have the shade Allusive which is a darker plum shade. It is moisturizing rather than drying for me and it has a faint floral scent which for some people is a turnoff but I love it! The entire collection ranges from pinky-nudes to darker reds and for only $9, they’re too good to pass up.

Source  

• Nars Velvet Lip Glides

These Lip Glides are something I’ve been wanting to try for months now and I have finally put one into my Sephora shopping cart! Every review of them says that they are extremely pigmented and not too drying. They also are incredibly long wearing. I’d say that even without trying them I am confident that they are worthy of the price and are something worth considering!

Source

Cover Image

Communications Major with a Womens Studies Minor and certificates in Public Relations and Advertising  Lover of music, dogs, fashion, and iced coffee
Lauren Plummer

PS Behrend '19

I'm a senior, psych major at Behrend and I am a sister of Theta Phi Alpha. A crystal and Stevie Nicks lover. Harry Styles obsessed, chick in a chair-my nickname in marching band was hot wheels.
Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.