This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

For as long as I can remember, I have been working on getting soft, healthy, voluminous hair. I’ve tried hundreds of products, yet there will always be a few brands that stand out compared to the rest. One of those brands is perfect for college students because not only does it do wonders, but it is also affordable! I’m talking about Garnier. Everyone knows about their gaming changing shampoos and conditioners, however, we found something that you are going to want to add to your Amazon Cart immediately. Enjoy<3

Product: Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Price: $3.99 – $8.99

What does it do?

This product is a 2-in-1 cleanser and make-up remover that will not only leave you clean but will leave your skin hydrated, smoothed and refreshed.

Product: Garnier Fructis Treats 1 Minute Hair Masks

Price: $4.49 – $7.79

What does it do?

These masks change the game and in only a minute! There are 5 different options when choosing this product and each one will be listed below.

1. Papaya Extract Mask

The papaya in the mask will help repair your damaged hair and will result in less breakage.

2. Coconut Extract Mask

Avocado nourishes hair and this mask will not only nourish but also hydrate in only one minute.

3. Avocado Extract Mask

This avocado mask will save those of us who look like frizz trolls by smoothing the beast.

4. Goji Berry Extract Mask

The mask with Goji Berry is perfect for dyed hair. It will keep it looking vibrant and healthy.

5. Banana Extract

Banana will actually help strengthen your hair which means in one minute you can double your hair’s strength.

Product: Garnier Fructis Rose Mist Spray

Price: $3.99 – $8.99

What does it do?

This amazing spray not only smells amazing but it also hydrates your skin, even with makeup on! Some use it before applying makeup, some apply it after and others like spraying it on bare skin. Regardless of how you choose to wear it, we are sure you will love it!

Sorya Nasir

PS Behrend

Native of Santa Clara, CA Senior at Penn State Behrend Management Information Systems Major HerCampus PS Behrend, President Alpha Sigma Alpha
Andrea Gáez

PS Behrend '19

From Panama.xx