burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Cheesy Amazon Graphic Tees Based on your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

1. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

Listen, sometimes (most times) you just want to hangout in your own world. This way you can let people know without having to actually talk to them.

2. Aries (March 21 – April 19)

I mean, duh. As an aries everything is a competition and you’re never gonna lose, might as well let people know right off the bat.

3. Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

As a taurus you enjoy simplicity in most things, practical and stable it’s better to be black and white than technicolor.

4. Gemini (March 21 – June 20)

As fun loving people keen on partnership it’s essential that as a gemini you get a good read on everyone you meet, and the best way to do that? Eye contact!

5. Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Oh, cancer, you keep your distance (both mentally and physically) from a lot of people, and with this shirt you won’t have to confront people on their vicinity… they’ll be able to read it!

6. Leo (July 23 – August 22)

Center of attention, it’s okay you go a little further than most people would. As a leo you’re not only extra, you’re extra about being extra (in the most loving way).

7. Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

What a perfectionist you are dear Virgo, it might as well be known that whoever is speaking to you is being under quite the microscope.

8. Libra (September 23 – October 22)

Go with the flow people, being a libra means you want everything smooth sailing. There’s no reason to argue, so please, good vibes only!

9. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

Bow chicka wow wow, scorpios are known for their sensual nature. Even if you have both a bra and panties on it’s fun to pretend you don’t (and see peoples reactions).

10. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

Much like libras, as a sagittarius you’re always looking for a good time. Peachy keen, if your shirt is any indicator of your mood, you’ll be having just a dandy day!

11. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

Capricorns are work, work, work baby! Organized and stable, you are ready to take on the world and all its inhabitants– you’re on your way to the top!

12. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

Fun, funny, and flirty, aquarians seem to always rope in people’s attention. If you got, flaunt it, baby!

Image Credits: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  

Communication Major at Penn State Behrend Intersectional Feminist Do More Of What Makes You Happy
Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.