Campus Cutie: Patrick Urosek

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Humble, hysterical and definitely handsome- It’s no wonder why we were eager to choose Patrick Urosek as this week’s Campus Cutie!

Year: Super Senior

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: Connellsville, PA

Relationship Status: Taken (practically married)

Activities: Alum of Sigma Tau Gamma

Twitter: @paturosek

Instagram: @paturosek

Her Campus: Do you have a nickname, if so how did you get it?

Patrick Urosek: “Yoyo- I got it from the seniors on my high school football team for a reason I don’t know. When I came up here I met so many people, and for some reason, everyone always seems to remember Yoyo, so it stuck.”

Her Campus: What are your plans for after you graduate in December?

Patrick Urosek: “I’m going to start working at Department of Labor, it’s a branch of the government. I am going to work in the mine safety and health administration area.”

Her Campus: If you could give advice to a freshman, what would it be? 

Patrick Urosek: “This is probably bad advice for them… but your freshman year is probably your easiest year, course wise, and you should take advantage of all your free time.”

Her Campus: What is your favorite movie?

Patrick Urosek: “I have no idea, there are so many good movies! Maybe Saving Private Ryan or The Blues Brothers.

Her Campus: What is your idea of a perfect date?

Patrick Urosek: “A day at the beach, an evening riding a Jeep in the mountains, and then at night, stargazing.”

Her Campus: What is your guilty pleasure?

Patrick Urosek: “Ke$ha!!”

Patrick Urosek: “Ke$ha’s spelled with a dollar sign!”

Her Campus: Do you like her music or is she your celeb crush?

Patrick Urosek: “No… like, I love her music!!”

Her Campus: Who is your celeb crush?

Patrick Urosek: “I don’t know her name. Like, I only know her name in Entourage, Sloan.”

Her Campus: (Google’s it) – Emmanuelle Chriqui.

Patric Urosek: “What? No wonder I didn’t know it!”

Her Campus: What is your favorite late night snack?

Patrick Urosek: “Popcorn!”

Her Campus: If you had to do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Patrick Urosek: “What, no! That sounds awful, I have no idea. If I could only do one thing for the rest of my life, that would be awful!”

Thanks for the interview, Yoyo!HCXO 

Cathy Chen

PS Behrend