Campus Cutie: Pat Kress

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Tall, dark, handsome, and hilarious… this cutie will keep you wanting more!

Cutie: Pat KressHometown: Waterford, PAMajor: Finance with a certificate in Financial PlanningActivities: Vice President of Student Government Association (SGA) Year: JuniorRelationship Status: SINGLE! 

What are yout favorite hobbies?“Frisbee, basketball, flag football, guitar hero, hunting, and golfing.”

How would your friends describe you?“Handsome, witty, charming, pretentious, and sarcastic.”

What is something unique about you not many people know?“I was born with an extra vertebrae.”

What is your favorite season?“Summer, because of golfing.”

What is your most embarrassing moment?“I tripped up the stairs at my National Honors Society induction.”

What are your talents? “Playing piano and rapping.”

What is your favorite holiday?“St. Patrick’s Day.”

What is one thing you want to do before you die?“I definitely want to scuba dive…hopefully somewhere awesome like the Great Barrier Reef or Costa Rica.”

What is your ideal meal?“Steak, scrambled eggs and home fries, or chicken wings and fries.”

What would you describe as your perfect date?“Kayaking, going to the beach, swimming, or just doing something intimate so you can get to know the other person.”

What is your spirit animal?“Llama.”

Who is your inspiration?“My little brother, Sean. He was born three months premature and he works harder than anyone I know.”

What do you look for in a girl?“Intelligent, outgoing, and a sense of humor.”

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?“Well, I was not expecting it, but I’m definitely honored!  It made my day, for sure!”

I am a junior, psychology major at Penn State Behrend. I am involved in the Alpha Sigma Tau sorority & the A Capella group here on campus called tone-acious.