jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

It started out with chaos. People rioting in the streets, crying with their families and even ending their lives in fear.

American Horror Story has always been creepy, however, this season the show is causing a whole new type of fear. For those who have been living under a rock over the past two weeks, American Horror Story has officially returned with their new season. When we heard that the season was called Apocalypse we all asked the same question, how would it end? Global Warming? Natural Disasters? Aliens? Well, this Wednesday we got the answer and it was even more terrifying than we thought. World War III.

source

The episode starts in Los Angeles after an alert came in about an incoming Bomb. The city turned into chaos. The L.A. News reveals that bombs were being dropped everywhere around the world including America, Russia and China. The rich are the first priority out, as we all could have guessed, however, the second to be saved, surprised everyone. Government Officials were picking up people with ideal genetics. Where did they get this information, you may ask? They got the genetic data from an online ancestry website (23andMe?). All these people who were deemed worthy made it to sanctuaries where they were safe from bombs and all fallout, while the rest of the world crumbled.

source

Because we’ve only seen the first episode, we aren’t very sure how this season is going to go but we definitely already have questions. How will they incorporate Murder House and Coven? How long will they actually survive? Are they going to use the people from the genetics site to repopulate? Where are they going to repopulate? Hopefully, in time we will get the answers we need. For now, all we can do is wait for every Wednesday to get a look at what happens next.

source

Sorya Nasir

PS Behrend

Native of Santa Clara, CA Senior at Penn State Behrend Management Information Systems Major HerCampus PS Behrend, President Alpha Sigma Alpha
Andrea Gáez

PS Behrend '19

From Panama.xx