6 Eyeshadow Palettes That Are a Fall MUST

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Fall is finally here which means purples, oranges, reds, and greens are in! This season a ton of makeup brands released some perfect “Fall” palettes. These palettes will have you creating beautiful bronzy and bold looks for the fall season and upcoming holidays.

1. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, $54

This palette is perfect for fall. Each of the 12 eyeshadows is infused with a flash of red that will instantly brighten your eyes.

2. Anastasia Subculture Palette, $42

This palette has many different shades of green that will make your eyes pop. Green is also the perfect statement color for fall!

3.  Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette, $23

To celebrate the two year anniversary of their game-changing 35O palette, Morphe decided to create a sequel and let me tell you, this palette is even more amazing than the original. The star reds and oranges of the palette are perfect for fall looks. The palette also has a ton of mauve brown colors to choose from. Thirty-five eyeshadows for only $23?!? It can’t get any better than that.

4.  Kylie Cosmetics Purple Palette, $42

If this palette doesn’t scream fall I don’t know what does! These nine shades are amazing for an everyday look or a bold night out, plus purple will make any eye color pop.

5. Tarte Toasted Eyeshadow Palette, $46

This palette includes 12 brand new warm shades that will be sure to make your eyes pop.

6. Colourpop Yes, Please! Palette, $16

This palette has 12 brand new eyeshadows that will give you that “golden hour glow.” You can’t beat the low price either!

Image Credits: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.