jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

2018 Summer Must-Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

The weather is warm, finals are finished and it is finally summer. Thankfully, the Her Campus Survival Kits have arrived so we can now let you know about all of the must-haves for the summer of 2018!     

Bed Head by TIGI – Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray

With the sun out and the humidity high, many of us could benefit from Bed Head’s Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray. It softens, moisturizes and lubricates dried out hair while also reducing damage. It’s perfect no matter what hair type you have!

Bed Head by TIGI – Oh Be Hive Dry Shampoo

Nothing is better than a good dry shampoo. Whether you are spending your summer adventuring, working or studying, this product is perfect. This dry hair shampoo uses super fine powder to absorb excess oils from your hair while giving you volume so that you always feel fresh and ready to go. 

Bed Head by TIGI – Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist 

Who wants to curl their hair with a hot iron when it’s 100 degrees outside? With this product, you can get those perfect beach waves without the heat. This magic transforming gel mist uses marine algae extract to give you the hold, shine and frizz control that you need to have flawless hair this summer. 

Buxom Cosmetics – Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly

The perfect look starts with the perfect lips and what would look better this summer that a courageous shimmer gloss. This high-shine gloss/plumper gives you the perfect pout while pampering and moisturizing lips with Vitamins A and E. Perfect for keeping the lips not only looking good but also feeling good. 

Also, Buxom Cosmetics is offering students 20% OFF your entire purchase at www.buxomcosmetics.com, valid 4/9 – 5/31 Use code HERCAMPUS at checkout! 

Freeman Beauty – Feeling Beautiful Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask/Feeling Beautiful Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub 

Who doesn’t love a good facemask? Perfect for anything from a relaxing night with the girls to a lazy night by yourself with your favorite Netflix show. The Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask delivers the cleansing, oil-absorbing and uses antioxidant-rich Tea and Lemon Extract to calm, tone and smooth skin. The Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub is a unique mask that also works as a scrub!  First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities (without over-drying). Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity.  

Krazy Glue – Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles 

With school over, there is so much more time for activities such as fixing your favorite wine glass, crafting for your little or even making a gift. Super glue can actually really helpful and can help you if your working with anything from wood, metal, and plastics to glass, vinyl, and ceramics.     

Schick Quattro – YOU/Touch Up Razor 

Unfortunately, shaving season has arrived, but luckily Schick Quattro has some products that make this time a little more bearable. The Schick Quattro YOU razors have four blades that are uniquely designed to protect your skin and offer you a shave so close, you can skip a day or two. The NEW Schick Silk Touch Up razor is definitely a must-have this summer. The multipurpose beauty tool is perfect for shaping eyebrows, removing fine hairs, and exfoliating. 

SKINTIMATE – 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner 

You can’t get a great razor and not use an equally great shaving cream. The Skintimate  2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner is a luxurious, non-foaming cream that uses shea butter and soy protein to provide 24 hours of moisturization. It is also free of parabens! 

Sorya Nasir

PS Behrend

Native of Santa Clara, CA Senior at Penn State Behrend Management Information Systems Major HerCampus PS Behrend, President Alpha Sigma Alpha