Style > Beauty

12 Things To Buy On Amazon With Your Loan Refund

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Beauty

Source

• Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner 

Price: $22.00

Whether you wear makeup every day or only on weekends, this eyeliner is the one you have been looking for. The pen-like eyeliner is easy to use and it also has a great formula that dries relatively quickly and won’t smear throughout the day!

• Batiste Original Dry Shampoo

Price: $5.99

You have to worry about class, clubs, work and other activities, who has the time to wash their hair every day? This dry shampoo will soak up any oils in your hair and also leave it smelling fresh and amazing!

• Renpure Originals 2001 Brazilian Keratin Straightening Conditioner

Price: $7.59

Let’s be honest, we love curly hair but sometimes it is just too hard to manage. However, this conditioner is perfect for curly hair. Although it won’t completely straighten your hair, it will help calm those curls so you can wear your hair with confidence!

• Smith’s Rosebud Salve Balm Tin

Price: $6.75

This is a product that is truly a game changer. Not only does it smell amazing, but it moisturizes and helps chapped lips like no lip balm before! It is also a great way to add a little shine to your lips now that glossy lips are back on trend.

Home Goods

Source

• BESTEK 6-Outlet Power Strip

Price: $27.99

You can never have enough outlets. Not only does it include 6 power outlets, but it also includes 4 USB ports! It is also small and perfect for a dorm!

• Mexidi “Sh** Could be Worse” Tapestry

Price:$15.99

House decorating is fun but when you have a limited amount of money, it’s not as fun. Here is a way to add a bit to your walls while not breaking the bank.

• Vacuum Sealer By NutriChef

Price: $59.99

Although this isn’t as fun and cute as other things on our list, it can actually save you loads of money. With this sealer, you will be able to store your food effectively, making it last longer!

• InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser

Price: $15.99

Whether you need help relieving stress, falling asleep or even waking up, this diffuser can help you. Just fill it with water, add a few drops of your favorite oil and wait as your room is filled with amazing scents!

School Supplies

Source

• Lilly Pulitzer Large 17 Month Monthly Hardcover Planner

Price: $22.00

Let’s get organized this year! Here is a perfect agenda to help you track your classes, assignments, work and anything else on your plate! Also, the agenda itself is super cute and it even comes with stickers!

• Pilot G2 Retractable Premium Pens

Price: $12.79

Get this big pack. Why? Because you will lose your pens. You will get your pens stolen. Your pens will break. Be safe. Get the big pack. These are also great pens and write dark and incredibly smooth!

• Five Star Spiral Notebook, Graph Ruled

Price: $3.45

It might not be cute, but it will make your notes look 100% more organized. This notebook is perfect for math classes and will make that class you have been dreading, a little bit better.

• LParkin Tree Leaves Pencil Case

Price: $9.52

Not only is this cute, but it will also help keep you organized and keep your pens all in one place! It also matches with almost anything! It will fit in with your look whether you are carrying a bag that is black, brown, white or even gold!

Happy Shopping!

Sorya Nasir

PS Behrend

Native of Santa Clara, CA Senior at Penn State Behrend Management Information Systems Major HerCampus PS Behrend, President Alpha Sigma Alpha
Andrea Gáez

PS Behrend '19

From Panama.xx