This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

The 2nd Annual Black & White Ball is only two weeks away – and you STILL do not have the slightest clue on what you’re going to wear. Here’s a few dresses that will kill the game at the dance.

1. Love Galore Skater Dress (available in black and white).

This dress ($52) is show stopper. The deep plunge neckline makes this flowly dress a little sexy but still classy. I would snatch this dress in white  (because you know everyone else is going to be wearing black). Although you might’ve been hoping for a bodycon dress, you know something has to hide all those pre-gamed beers you chugged before coming to the dance and this dress will do that.

2. Tightened Up Bodycon Dress 

For only $8, this dress is amazing. Although it won’t be a forgiving dress, all eyes will be on you with this one. It’s perfect for all you simple but sexy ladies in Friartown. Nasty Gal dresses tend to run a little short so for all you tall girls, this one not be the one! Make sure to pair it up with a small heel and a statement necklace to complete the look.

3. Like A Lady Backless Midi Dress

For all you tall ladies – this one is for you. It’s a midi dress from Lulu’s that hits right above your knees. Although this dress is simple, the missing back is perfect for “just sexy enough to make a statement”. Lulu’s has it for only $42 so you won’t break the bank either.

4. Cold Shoulder Skater Dress

Charlotte Russe is a hidden gem for simple dresses. In high school, most of my homecoming dresses were from there. Their dresses don’t last as well as Lulu’s or Nasty Gal but they’re insanely cheap. In fact, all of Charlotte Russe dresses are $20 right now (including this lovely number). Not to mention, if you sign up with a new email you get 20% off. For roughly $20, this is the perfect dress for B&W. The details from the cold-shoulder and neckline will have your friends thinking you spent way more than $20.

I hope to see some of you lovely ladies in these picks at B&W! Let’s go Friars!

gemini. donut lover. pc '19.