This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

You know, I heard this is the playlist Santa listens to while he delivers his presents. But you didn’t hear it from me!

1. All I Want for Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey

2. Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande

3. Mary, Did You Know? – Pentatonix

4. Feliz Navidad – José Feliciano

5. What Christmas Means To Me – CeeLo Green

6. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Sam Smith

7. Run Rudolph Run – CeeLo Green

8. Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee

9. It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams

10. A Holly Jolly Christmas – Burl Ives

11. Little Saint Nick – The Beach Boys

12. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause – The Jackson 5

13. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town – The Jackson 5

14. Do They Know It’s Christmas? – Glee Cast

15. Last Christmas –Wham!

16. Mistletoe – Justin Bieber

17. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! – Frank Sinatra, B. Swanson Quartet

18. Joy To The World – Hillsong Worship

19. Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer – Elmo & Patsy

20. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Clause Lane) – Bing Crosby, The Andrews Sisters

21. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Michael Bublé

Here is a link to the playlist on Spotify for easy access

Hope you enjoy, and have a very merry Christmas!

Photo Source

Meghan Connors

Providence '21

Meghan is currently in her sophomore year at Providence College. She is an English/Creative Writing Major and is involved with Providence College Club Figure Skating. She is also an Ice Girl for the Providence College hockey team where she can often be found struggling to throw t-shirts to the crowds between periods. If you see Meghan around campus, say hi!
Megan McGunigle is a Political Science and English double major at Providence College. On campus, Megan is involved with WDOM the student run radio station, Club Figure Skating and the organization Generation Citizen. Generation Citizen helps to civically engage students in local middle schools and high schools. She also enjoys ice cream, chocolate, and pizza. Her dream job would be working as a journalist in Washington D.C. to write about all the country's political happenings.