alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Do summer plans stress you out? Are you too consumed with looking for a summer job to actually plan out things to do that will make you happy? Going through this myself, I can tell you how important it is to mix in adventures and trying new things into your vacation. Use those months to explore and make memories. If you are stuck undecided of what to do here as a few ideas:

1. Concert

Summer is one of the best times of year to go to a concert. You’re carefree and get to enjoy some pretty awesome music in the great weather. Even if it is not your favorite artist performing, it is fun to go out and listen to new music.

2. Adventure

It doesn’t matter where you go but it is always a good thing to explore nature and appreciate its beauty. Whether it is going on a hike or simply finding a new place just to hang out. Take in the view and relax. Enjoy the simple things in life and take in the memories you make on adventures.

3. Plan a trip

This trip can be anywhere for a two day trip to the lake to a week away in the Bahamas. Take your friends and take this time to just simply enjoy yourself. Trips can be short but very memorable. Make an effort to use what summer is really for and make these days last in your memory forever.

4. Plan those unforgettable nights

These unforgettable nights are ones that start out sane but end in craziness. These nights are ones that you remember months after and somehow manage to not slip your mind. Get together the girls and go out and just have fun. Leave behind the worries and let the night take you.

5. Go out of your comfort zone and do something you never have before

This can be something as small as going out with new people or learning to do an activity. Make the summer a time to try something you never would see yourself doing. Not only does this make these short few months more interesting but you learn more about yourself by trying new things.

Grace is a Sophomore at Providence College, studying Finance. She has always enjoyed writing in her free time and reading books especially mystery and romance novels. Also in her free time she loves spending time with friends, staying active, and going on adventures.