This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

If you’re like me only know about 2 songs by Rae Srummurd then this playlist will get you ready to jam and sing along at spring concert. So turn your speakers on, put the volume up, and get ready to jam out!!! Usually what I do is listen to the artist page on spotify, this way I get the chance to listen to all of their songs, and find a new favorite that wasn’t a single.

That being said here is the only playlist you will need to get you “dancing like a stripper”

1. Swang 
  2. No Type 
  3. No Flex Zone 
  4. Black Beatles (and the Nicki Minaj remix Black Barbies, for a little girl power)
  5. Come Get Her 
  6. Throw Sum Mo
  7. Unlock the Swag 
  8. My X
  9. This Could Be Us 
  10. Take It or Leave It
  11. Shake It Fast 
  12. Set The Roof 
  13. Look Alive 
  14. Up Like Trump 
  15. Blazé
  16. White Iverson 
  17. Start a Party 
  18. Get Low (Dillion Francis-Rae Sremmurd remix) 
  19. Felt This Good–Kap Slap (the opening performer)
  20. Let It All Out– Kap Slap 

If you aren’t going to spring concert here is another fire playlist to get you ready for a fun night! 

1. All Star–Smash Mouth (on repeat) 

College: Providence College, Senior  Major: Marketing  Age: 21  Current Obessions: Rivedale, Reese Witherspoon being a HBIC in Big Little Lies, all the new celebrity book clubs that I'm yet to join but really want to People who inspire me: My mom, sister, and besties, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon, Rowan Blanchard, and all the other bada$$ feminists leading the way for me  Fashion Aesthetic: kind of all over the place, but I usually like classic style with a edgy or boho twist