This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

So Spring Break is next week and we all know that the beach and relaxation is on the minds of many of us. The last thing to do before we jump into the car/train/plane to get us where we’re going is to pack- and we have the essentials down

Sunscreen. Whether you’re going to a tropical island or just headed home to snuggle with your dog, sunscreen is important. Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen from Alba Botanica is a favorite, and it’ll keep you protected whether you’re on a beach somewhere or you just step outside to take your dog for a walk. Sun protection is important- don’t want those early wrinkles or to come back to campus looking like a lobster!!

Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray. We all know we have this issue- you finish your hair and you walk outside and it instantly just puffs from humidity. Bed Head by TGI Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray takes care of that- and bonus!!- smells great too! Throw it in your bag to make sure your hair stays perfect for all your pictures.

Volumizing spray. When you’re coming out of a 72 hour Netflix binge and the dry shampoo is looking a little too obvious, or if your hair has that beach wave but the roots are a little too flat- don’t worry, Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening  from Bed Head by TGI Spray can fix it. Spray it on and you have volume again! This will save you from bad hair days!

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes– OK, so we’ve all been stuck inside for the past few months. To avoid blinding the fellow beachgoers, try using this before you step out in that super cute new bikini. Or, trick everyone into thinking you sat on a beach for a week when really you were recovering from all your lost sleep and midterms.

Lip Plumper- Try Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me. It really works and the color is super cute too. The best part is that it’s the perfect size for travel so you can just throw it in your purse. You never know when you’ll need to pull yourself together and look your best!

Krazy Glue– hear me out. It works, it’s a staple, and it’s a lifesaver. You never know when you’ll need it and best of all its tiny and easy to use. This comes in so handy and is a lifesaver when your sandals or sunglasses break!

Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow- these eyeshadow quads are the perfect thing!! They’re everything you need to throw together a perfect eye look, and their compact size helps to just throw in your bag and be ready for anything!

Hope this helps all of you ladies pack for your Spring Break trips! These really are essentials, we’d be lost without them!

Cierra Duclos

Providence '20

Cierra Duclos is a Political Science and History double major at Providence College. On campus she is involved in Club Figure Skating, PC Democrats, and HerCampus. She also enjoys watching Netflix, finding new gluten free foods, cuddling with her dogs, and hanging out with her friends. Her dream job is working as a coporate lawyer in Boston.
Megan McGunigle is a Political Science and English double major at Providence College. On campus, Megan is involved with WDOM the student run radio station, Club Figure Skating and the organization Generation Citizen. Generation Citizen helps to civically engage students in local middle schools and high schools. She also enjoys ice cream, chocolate, and pizza. Her dream job would be working as a journalist in Washington D.C. to write about all the country's political happenings.