This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

One of my favorite parts about going on any vacation (Spring Break included of course) is buying some cute, new items of clothing. Even though I’d like to think I could afford even a quarter of the things I recklessly toss in my online shopping bag, I can’t because I’m ballin’ on a pretty low budget. Even though I, like many of my fellow college students, am scrounging for pennies half of the time, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t ways to afford some new stuff at a reasonable price. Here are a list of a few stores that have clothes that feel good on your body and on your wallet!

1. Forever 21
    1. Forever 21 and forever reasonably priced. This store is a staple for us girls. You can be sure to stock up on some cute basics and tons of accessories to dress them up with. While you may have to spend a little extra dough, you can also find some dressier items for any night out you have on Spring Break! 
  2. Charlotte Ruse
    1. One of my personal favorite stores, Charlotte Ruse has SO much inventory that is all well priced. They are constantly running sales both online and in stores so you’re sure to always catch a deal here. The casual clothes are super trendy while the clubbing clothes are perfect to dance the night away in!
  3. H&M
    1. This is another great place to pile up on cute basics that you can dress up with accessories! H&M offers a good selection of fashionable clothing at a reasonable price point for us ladies who don’t even know if our debit cards will be accepted at checkout.
  4. T.J. Maxx/Marshalls
    1. You already know the deal: designer names at discount prices. With guarantees like that, these stores are hard to beat. You can be sure to pick up new clothes, accessories, shoes, random home decor, etc. all for eye-popping prices. Be sure to check these places out for Spring Break!
  5. Zaful
    1. This is a recent discovery of mine and I’m loving it! Although I’ve never actually ordered anything from this website, I’ve heard great things about it and the overarching consensus is that this site is legit. Their clothing/swimsuits are all super cute and are really cheap. I highly recommend giving this website a look when shopping for Spring Break!
  6. Amazon
    1. Ok so this one’s a little bit sketchier but hear me out. You probably already have a prime account and you most definitely browse amazon’s insanely expansive inventory for fun so why not buy some clothes while you’re at it? It’s definitely less guaranteed that you will get a product that is exactly like the one you want but this is where your research comes in. I recommend filtering your options to 4-5 star rated items and actually reading what the customers had to say about the product. Most of the time if it was good or the company was reliable, customers will be forthcoming and even provide actual photos. This way, you can better determine what you’ll get. With very reasonable pricing and free shipping with prime, I recommend giving Amazon a shot for at least a few Spring Break clothing items.
  7. Pro Tip: Some of these stores will offer student discounts! Most don’t advertise it, and some chains only offer it in certain locations but if you ask, some will honor about a 10% discount with your ID.