This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

As many of you may know, Senior Ring Weekend, or SRW kicked off last night with Special Events Night. This is the first SRW ever, because it was formerly known as Jubior Ring Weekend, but was changed over these past two years. Last night, girls put on their best cocktail dresses and the guys got formal as everyone headed down to Slavin Lawn. There were multiple tents set up for snacks, dancing, and drinks. Definitely the best part about last night though? The DJ. He played some of the best remixes to some great songs and everyone danced the night away.

Slavin Lawn Before the Festivities Friday Night

Tonight is Formal Night. Gowns will be seen everywhere, tuxes worn, and we will all be transported to an undisclosed location for a great night. Formal night also includes a sit down dinner and dancing, but the rest of the night is a total surprise! On Sunday is the blessing of the rings with a family mass and light refreshments following in the chapel on campus. All the seniors at PC have been anticipating this weekend for months and are so excited that it is finally here, I know I can’t wait to see everyone looking their best tonight!

Faith Hollis

Providence

On an endless search to find the the best internship, the best food, and the best shoes; wherever these may bring me. CC at Providence College, Marketing Major.