This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Midterms are reserved for a special space in hell. They are not finals, so you still go to your other classes and you still have to do all your other homework, which happens to be A LOT at this point in the semester. The tests usually count for just as much as your final however, so there can be no slacking when it comes to studying. Your tests can also be very separated, unlike finals when they are all in one week, so the death is a slow, painful one. Ultimately you just end up feeling like this…

And this…

Also a little bit of this…

Studying for your first final…

And studying for your last final…

When you are in the library at 11 at night and just want to be watching Netflix in your bed…

When your friend has 1 midterm, you have approximately 10 million and you feel like you might not be able to be friends anymore…

And your same friend who has 1 midterm goes out and you are stuck on campus studying…

Eating and knowing you immediately have to get back to studying after…

Remembering when your last shower was…

When your teacher signs regular homework and a midterm in the same week…

When you get to your final test but not longer give a shit about life in general…

Walking out of your last exam…

And finally realizing the tests you just took actually counts in your grade…

All GIF’s: giphy.com

Cover Image: wikihow.com

Molly Sullivan

Providence '20

Molly is a Political Science/American Studies double major from Saratoga Springs, New York. Molly loves photography, the Red Sox, and being on the water.  "You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott