How to Prepare for Late Night Madness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Listen to every Lil Uzi Vert song on repeat for a week.

Lil Uzi Vert coming to campus is a BIG deal. This is set to be 20 times better than DJ Shaq. If you don’t know his songs, it is time to learn them so you can sing along. If you already know the words then just listen to hype you up!

Practice your basketball skills

Who knows if you will be picked randomly for a trick shot. If by chance you do get picked, it will be less embarrassing if you at least shoot near the basket.

Pick up your T-shirt and Season Ticket Card

This is a must to get into the event! If you forget this, then you are straight out of luck. If you love free T-shirts, then get your butt to the ticket office before Friday. (I heard they are giving out an extra surprise too!)

Make a game plan

Make sure that you get there early to line up outside of Peterson. If you are too late then you will be all the way at the top of the bleachers, straining your eyes.

Practice your dance moves

When you see the kid that sits next to you in civ Irish step dancing, you are going to want to dance along in support!

Most importantly: don’t forget to have fun!

This is one of the best events to have fun with your friends and really get the feel for the Friar family. It is awesome how the school comes together for this event.