Fall Survival Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

1.Katy Perry’s Indie Perfume

I really liked this fragrance. It smells very fresh and clean. It isn’t too overpowering, but you can definitely still smell it. I definitely suggest buying this if you’re looking for a fresh, new scent.

2.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water Makeup Remover

I thought that this worked great. I tested it using waterproof mascara, and it was able to take it all of with no problem. It also was able to take off all of my face makeup. It takes off the makeup very easily, but does leave a little bit of oil. After wiping off the oil, it leaves your skin very soft and smooth. All in all, if you are looking for a full proof makeup remover, I definitely recommend this one.

3. Buxom Big Tease Mascara

If you are in need of a new mascara for this fall season, I absolutely suggest purchasing this one. It goes on nice and easy, and leaves no clumps. It’s very voluminous and leaves the lashes much fuller. I definitely recommend this one, you will definitely get the most bang for your buck.

4.Maple Sea Salt Gol Bar

I definitely suggest this bar if you are looking for both a delicious and nutritious bar. As this bar has 12 grams of protein, it kept me full for several hours during the day. The flavor is also perfect for the fall. Before trying this, I didn’t think I would like it as I usually don’t like overly sweetened bars. However, this bar is the perfect balance of sweetness, as it is not overly sweet, and tastes just like maple syrup. This bar will definitely help to cure all of your guilty food pleasures, while still being nutritious.

5.L’oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning

I usually am not one for self tanners. However, I thought this one worked amazing. It leaves your skin with the perfect glow, and doesn’t look fake at all. It is very easy to apply, and does not leave a big mess. It goes on very nice and smooth. When your tan from the summer starts to fade this summer, I definitely suggest using this one to get that summer glow back.

6.Frank’s RedHot Hot Sauce and Old Bay Seasoning

For the hot sauce, my roommate tried this one, as I can not handle anything spicy, but she loves it. She said that she thought it was very good, but only if you can stomach the heat. With the old bay seasoning, it really added a dimension of flavor to the food that I was eating in Ray. I definitely suggest using this if you need to add a small amount of spice to give your food some flavor.

7.Skintimate 2 in 1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner

I thought that this worked great. It only took a few minutes to shave my legs with this, and left them super smooth. It also has a very light coconut scent, which smells amazing. I definitely suggest this, especially if you have sensitive skin, as it does not irritate it at all.

Megan McGunigle is a Political Science and English double major at Providence College. On campus, Megan is involved with WDOM the student run radio station, Club Figure Skating and the organization Generation Citizen. Generation Citizen helps to civically engage students in local middle schools and high schools. She also enjoys ice cream, chocolate, and pizza. Her dream job would be working as a journalist in Washington D.C. to write about all the country's political happenings.