College As Told By Blair Waldorf

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

This past Tuesday, Gossip Girl had its 10th Birthday! If you haven’t experienced second hand a day in the life of an Upper East Sider yet, then I suggest you do yourself a favor and head over to Netflix ASAP! In order to celebrate being #blessed by Gossip Girl for ten whole years, here is college life at PC as told by the Queen B herself…

When you outsmart your class enemy in seminar. Because we all have that one person in our class who is constantly trying to one-up us. 

When you have two papers and an exam all in the same week and you are losing your mind!

Going out on a Friday night and seeing that guy who said he would text you but never did. It’s okay though because in true Blair fashion you tell yourself that you are a strong independent woman who don’t need no man. 

When your Civ professor tries to explain for about the fifth time how these 4 semesters won’t be a waste of your time, energy, and sanity. 

When you turn in your final exam to that professor who has been personally victimizing you all semester…

When you need to remind your BFF what she should be expecting from the boys in her life.

When that loser from last semester hits you up but you’re SO moved on.

When everything is going right and you are just on top of the world… for once.

When your friends say they’re too tired to go out…

There you have it ladies, college as told by Blair Waldorf. Keep your head held high, and your expectations even higher. In the words of Queen B herself, “Have a little faith, and when that doesn’t work, have a lot of mimosas”. While you are now fluent in “What Would Blair Waldorf Do?”, make sure your friends know what’s up too. If they don’t, refer them here so they can have a crash course. You know you love me XOXO

(Article Photo Location)

Megan McGunigle is a Political Science and English double major at Providence College. On campus, Megan is involved with WDOM the student run radio station, Club Figure Skating and the organization Generation Citizen. Generation Citizen helps to civically engage students in local middle schools and high schools. She also enjoys ice cream, chocolate, and pizza. Her dream job would be working as a journalist in Washington D.C. to write about all the country's political happenings.