Campus Cutie: Patrick Veech

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Name: Patrick Veech
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Graduation Year: 2014
Major: Accounting with a Music Minor

What do you like to do for fun?
Hang out with friends, meeting girls, play sports, work out. I do some singing during the week too. I try to stay active and I try to sit around like a couch potato.

What type of music do you like?
Pop and jazz. I studied classical for the first year and a half here at PC.

What do you like most about jazz?
I just like the freedom aspect of it. It’s an interesting oral tradition in American history, but it’s still very contemporary.

What sort of extra-curricular activities are you involved in on campus?
I was in Special Guest last year, now I do I Cantori and Funk ensemble. They’re a newer group and they’re more contemporary. It’s the first time PC has had a group like this.

What do you look for in a girl?
I look for confidence. As long as she’s confident and a sweetheart. She’s got to stay true to herself and not just conform to other people.

What would your perfect date be?
A perfect date would basically just be going out for dinner and maybe walking around afterwards, just being in the moment and having a good time. As long as we’re both compatible it will be fun. I’ll probably give her a kiss on the cheek. If I can do that, I know it was a good date. A perfect date would lead to a second date.

Alexia Polachek is a Junior at Providence College and loves it. Majoring in Marketing, and minoring in Economics, she hopes to pursue Entertainment communication. In her spare time she blogs for PC Admissions and works on campus. However, on a perfect day, you can find her at the beach with a book in hand.If you need to get in contact with her, you can email her at alexiapolachek@hercampus.com.