The Best Non-Coffee Drinks to Try at Starbucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Whether you hate the taste of coffee, or just need to switch it up a bit- I have compiled a complete list of the top 7 non-coffee drinks (in my humble opinion). 

1. Chai Tea Latte

Hot or iced, this drink is my all time favorite taste. Chai tea is made with an infusion of black tea, cardamom, black pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. The hot latte is perfect for the cold fall and winter days, while the iced is great for cooling off in the warmer months. If I could afford to drink one of these everyday, you know I would. 

2. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate 

Hot chocolate alone is a pretty popular Starbucks drink, but the Salted Caramel version steps it up a notch or two. It gives the perfect sweetness to cut through the more bitter chocolate. 

3. Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher

This iced drink is so good. It is fruity flavor with whole blackberries shaken in. It isn’t too strong of a flavor and also has 45-55mg of caffeine in it. Who said you need coffee to get caffeine?

4. Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino

It may be the inner 12 year old coming out of me, but the taste of this drink is so good. It is like a chocolate milkshake, made of mocha and chocolate chips. While this is only a once in a while type of drink, I had to include it.

5. Pink Drink

I can’t say that I have ever tried one of these, but they are so popular so *boom* it made the list. It is a strawberry refresher, but made with coconut instead of water. They are also very instagram worthy (if you are into that sort of thing)

6. Caramel Apple Spice

This is an amazing apple cider type drink. Made with steamed apple juice, cinnamon dolce syrup and caramel sauce, you can’t go wrong with this drink. 

7. Green Tea Lemonade

If I want something simple and easy, I always go straight for this drink. I love green tea, and the lemonade adds a great level of sweetness, which I prefer over putting in sugar.