This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Chapter Leaders

Grace O’Connor

My name is Grace O’Connor, and this is my second year as a campus correspondent. I am a senior at Providence College and a finance/creative writing double major. I’ve been writing for Her Campus for 4 years and absolutely love it. The Her Campus community is filled with women who are intelligent, creative, and powerful. I am excited to share my work with an incredible group of women. 

Nicole Idelson

Hey everyone, I’m Nikki, and my role is a co-chapter leader! I am a senior social work major and a women’s and gender studies minor from Cooperstown, New York. This is my second year as the co-chapter leader, and I have absolutely loved it. I have been involved in Her Campus since my freshman year and was the social media director my sophomore and junior year. I also write for the Cowl and am a part of Women Will! I love to hang out with my friends, travel, watch movies, and write. I enjoy being a part of Her Campus because it allows me to connect with thousands of other college-aged women across the country as well as is an outlet for me to reflect on current topics and situations that are occurring in my life and/or in the world. I am planning on going to graduate school in New York City after college to receive my Masters’s in Social Work. I am so happy to be a part of Her Campus for the fourth year and am looking forward to in-person meetings this year, as well as getting to know the new members! 

Senior editor

Samantha Dietel

Hello everyone! My name is Sam, and I am the Senior Editor of Providence College’s chapter of Her Campus. This means that I am here to make sure everyone’s amazing articles are at their best when it comes time to post them. I only found out about Her Campus last semester, and it is already one of my favorite clubs. I love that we can set our own pace about when we want to write articles and what we want them to be about. Besides Her Campus, I am a choreographer for Dance Club and a member of Active Minds, PAWS, Psi Chi, ESE Mentoring, Education Club, and Inspiring Minds. I am a junior psychology and elementary/special ed double major. I’m originally from Seekonk, MA, which is only 15 minutes away from the PC campus. When I’m not running around, you’ll find me reading, watching Netflix, baking, or on a walk with my friends! I am so excited to get to know you all this semester, and please reach out if you ever have any questions!

Social Media Director

Alyssa Marcus

Hey, I’m Alyssa, and I’m a junior political science major and Spanish minor here at PC! I am also the social media director for Her Campus Providence (@hcprovidence on Instagram!). I am from New York City and absolutely love spending time there and exploring, which makes me so happy to also go to school in a city-like environment. I am also part of Mock Trial, Admissions Ambassadors, and Student Alumni Association at PC. In my free time, you can probably catch me taking a walk around campus, ordering coffee (Team Starbucks FYI), or working on some photography of beautiful sunsets, flowers, or my lovely best friends. I am so excited for us to be back in person and on campus seeing everyone, and even more excited to work with everyone at Her Campus! Please be sure to reach out over Instagram!

Marketing and Publicity Director

Julia Burk

Hi everyone! My name is Julia, and I am the Marketing and Publicity Director for Providence College’s chapter of Her Campus. I am currently a junior at PC, in which I am double majoring in marketing and psychology. I am originally from Middletown, NJ, which is roughly 10 minutes from the Jersey Shore! In addition to being a member of Her Campus, I am also involved in the Student Alumni Association (SAA), American Marketing Association (AMA), and I have served on the Fall Orientation Staff for the past 2 years.

In addition to writing for Her Campus, several of my other passions include reading, painting, and shopping. I also love to keep myself busy at all times, and if you think my involvement at PC and my passions keep me busy enough, I have a surprise for you. This semester I am also interning part-time remotely at a Digital Marketing agency based out of New Jersey. As busy as I am, I have loved my marketing internship so far, and I have already gained valuable experience in the social media, digital marketing, and email marketing industry. Overall, I have really enjoyed my time writing for Her Campus and being the Marketing and Publicity director. I love the community aspect that Her Campus has developed and how it allows me to be creative and express myself! 

Secretary

Kacey Bilardi

Hi! My name is Kacey Bilardi, and I am the Secretary for the Her Campus Providence College chapter! I am a Secondary English Education Major from Long Island, New York. I play softball, and I love working in the theatre on shows here at PC. Coffee and Harry Styles are my weaknesses in life, and things I love more than anything. Her Campus has inspired my love for writing again, and I love getting to share my ideas with the world through this organization. I’m so excited for this upcoming year with Her Campus and to see what exciting opportunities will happen!

Grace is a Sophomore at Providence College, studying Finance. She has always enjoyed writing in her free time and reading books especially mystery and romance novels. Also in her free time she loves spending time with friends, staying active, and going on adventures.
Nicole Idelson

Providence '22

Nicole Idelson is a Social Work major at Providence College. On campus, she is also a part of The Mental Health Awareness Board and Best Buddies. She has been involved in HerCampus since her freshman year at Providence College, and absolutely loves the club. Nicole also enjoys traveling, hanging out with friends, and eating avocado toast.
Alyssa Marcus

Providence '23

Alyssa is a senior Political Science major with a Spanish minor at Providence College and co-president for Her Campus! She is also involved in PC's Mock Trial Team, Admissions Ambassadors, and Student Alumni Association. In her free time, she loves photography, traveling, and exploring coffee shops in Downtown Providence!
Julia Burk

Providence '23

Julia is a Senior Marketing and Psychology double major at Providence College. In her free time, Julia loves to read, shop, and get involved in anything that is creative, such as drawing, taking pictures, or writing!
Kacey Bilardi

Providence '23

English major with a Theatre minor Class of 2023