Presenting: HCP Fashion Exhange

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Contrary to the most recent weather, Spring is coming! Just in time for the Spring season, HCP has started an online fashion exchange, modeled after the Duke Fashion Exchange. The idea is that collegiettes can now sell high quality clothes, shoes, and accessories to other collegiettes in an efficient way. Here are the simple steps/rules!

1) Join the HCP Fashion Exchange Facebook group.

2) If selling, create an album within the group with picutres of your items.

• The name of the album should be your name
  • Once the item is sold delete picture of item from the album immediately.

3) In the description list a quick description of the item, size (if applicable), condition, and price you’re selling it for.

4) Wait to hear from interested collegiettes through Facebook messages. Answer their questions and arragne a time and place to meet for them to try on the item and make the exchange.

5) If just looking to buy an item, browse the Facebook group albums, and once you find an item you’re interested in message the seller and arrange a time and place to meet. 

It’s so easy! Now check your closet, pull out that top you drunk online ordered last semester, and get to posting!

Tola Emiola is a Princeton undergraduate in the class of 2014. She is an English major, pursuing a certificate in African Studies. She is a member of Princeton's Disiac Dance company, Umqombothi, and Princeton African Students Association. The proud Houstonian likes to dance, sing, read, write, travel, and knit. She's so happy to be part of Her Campus and looks forward to working with her partner in crime, Ajibike, to expand the Princeton branch.