Month-a-versary: What Is It?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Fashion Icons Credited To and Used With the Permission of Jessica

What Is The Month-A-Versary?
Her Campus Princeton has just launched. As you all know, today is the very day, that Her Campus has issued it’s first issue. Spawned its first words. Caused you to be mesmerized by the brilliance of the articles. As you may know as well, we didn’t have a huge Her Campus Princeton launch party, but here is what we have going on instead.  Leading up to the Month-a-versary: March 8th, we will have a series of giveaways on Her Campus Princeton for our amazing collegiettes to win amazing and one-of-a-kind prizes from amazing Etsy shops that have donated items to the magazine. These giveaways will take place from 2/22 – 2/28! Leading up to that week of amazingness , we will feature the stores and storeowners up until then!

What Types of Giveaways Will Take Place?
The giveaways are all of one-of-a-kind products. As many of our donors are small Etsy shops, the items for the giveaway are not only handmade but super unique! Items in specific will be:
*Super fetch necklaces
*Rings
*Earrings
*Comestics
*Bath and Body Products
*Accesories

We are so excited for the giveaways, and just upset that we can’t keep everything for ourselves!

How Does One Participate In The Giveaways?
In order to participate in the giveaways, every day during the time period of 2/22-2/28, complete the form at this location. You will notice that the form will ask questions such as:
Are you are follower on Twitter?
Are you our Fan on Facebook?
Are you our Friend on Facebook?
(We are looking for our winners to be at least one of these three things).

In general, those are the main requirements. In addition, we are featuring the amazing donors and within these features is a “code word” about the store. This code word must be entered on the entry form. There is a different code word for each day!

So that’s about it! We hope that you all are very excited about the giveaways and let us know if you enjoy it! We’ll look to have more in the future!

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.