Made for a Collegiette: Nathalie Kraynina and Le Chic

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

For quite some time, we at Her Campus Princeton have featured our favorite brands and our newest obsessions in our Made for a Collegiette column. We feature brands, products, and our current obsessions. Let us know about what you think in the comment box below!  

Her Campus Princeton meets Natalia Kraynina and Le Chic

Our dedicated readers of Her Campus Princeton are well acquainted with the Nathalie Kraynina Collection and the glorious jewelry curated by Le Chic. You may remember the gorgeous pieces in our photoshoot: Spectrum

Nathalie Kraynina describes her collection as “a little bit classy; a little bit rock and roll” and we can’t help but agree. It is easy to see the New York City inspiration in the collection. Nathalie Kraynina designs for the sophisticated, strong, beautiful, and busy woman in the City. In regard to this inspiration Nathalie says: “I love living in New York. This is my place. I feel that anything is possible and things can  happen in a blink of an eye. Engulfed in the spirit of the city, surrounded by the chaos of the streets and  the vigor of the people, I find my inspiration here. From the first sketch to the final garment, I create pieces that are truly inspired by women and in the process, I reinvent myself and my ideas come to life. “

It’s a no-brainer that we adore the collection but what makes the Nathalie Kraynina Collection so original is the message behin the brand. Kraynin aims to empower women, inspire confidence, and allow for individual expression via the artistic pieces she designs. Kraynina hopes for women to identify with her designs and her personal philosophy: “the password is love.” Love yourself, love what you do, and love what you wear–words to live by.

Nathalie Kraynina is a socially responsible brand and we aren’t the only ones who love the Nathalie Kraynina Collection. The collection has been exhibited at Williamsburg Fashion Weekend (for the past two years), featured on Chasing New Jersey, and has been featured in magazines in Europe (such as Elle, Eva, and Grazia)!

It is probably safe to assume that you are as enamored with the Nathalie Kraynina Collection as us; our first stop to purchases items from the collection is Le Chic. However, Le Chic is more than a platform for the Nathalie Kraynina Collection. Le Chic is an interational retailor and wholesaler featuring elegant jewelry, shoes, and evening bags. The best things about Le Chic? (1) free shipping for all orders in the United States, (2) most items are under $100, and (3) ridiculously classic pieces.

Le Chic has worked with the Nathalie Kraynina Collection to participate in fasshion shows and events together and sponsored several charities in support of disabilities and/or deformities (e.g. Operation Smile Charity event for Exclusiva Eventi at the Ritz Carlton in Georgetown as well as the I Am Too Charity in Bulgaria for autistic children). Excellent, right? 

Below is a discount code that we wanted to share with all of you. Let us know what your favorite pieces are from Le Chic or the Nathalie Kraynina Collection in our comment box

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.