LEX Cayman Cabana Discount

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Hopefully you guys remember the Nail Polish Review of LEX Cosmetics
We’ve just received word from Alexa of LEX Cosmetics of a current opportunity:

“We are happy to announce that LEX Cosmetics has a 30% off coupon for Cayman Cabana for the remainder of May. It’s the perfect color to welcome the summer so I thought it would be great to offer it to your readers.

The code is : x1u9x3y7v2

Customers will need to enter it on the Shop page of the website and it will add Cayman Cabana to their shopping cart.”

Get your shop on collegiettes™.

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.