The Her Campus Princeton Team is Looking for New Members!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Got any great ideas? Share them with us after you join the Her Campus Princeton team! You thought it was too late to join Her Campus Princeton team? It’s never too late! We accept applications on a rolling basis but we are particularily looking for new members for Spring 2012! Her Campus Princeton is a great group of collegiettes who not only have a lot of fun doing their work but truly appreciate one another; HCP is a sisterhood of sorts! We are looking for additions to our team and we are absolutely sure that you will be a great fit. We respond to every application, so if you do not receive a response in a week, please query us to see what is holding us up. We can’t wait to hear your great ideas and we certainly can’t wait to read your applications.

Photo Credit to http://www.pairincubator.com/applyNow.php

EDITORIAL TEAM
{1} Featured Writers: Our featured writers write on a weekly basis; these articles are in the ‘news’ section. The term ‘news’ is used quite loosely. 
1. Fashion and Style Featured Writers
2. Social Scene Featured Writers
3. Pop Culture Featured Writers
4. Beauty Featured Writers
5. Health and Fitness Featured Writers
6. Princeton (and everything else) Featured Writers

{2} Contributing Writers: Our contributing writers write on a bi-weekly basis or a less regular basis depending on the schedule that you determine. The articles of contributing writers are in the ‘news’ section.
1. Fashion and Style Contributing Writers
2. Social Scene Contributing Writers
3. Pop Culture ContributingWriters
4. Beauty Contributing Writers
5. Health and Fitness Contributing Writers
6. Princeton (and everything else) Contributing Writers

{3} Campus Cutie Writer: Our campus cutie writers find campus cuties and interview them through whatever means are most convenient; we often receive nominations for campus cuties, but our campus cutie writers must be able to select their own CC candidates as well. The schedule depends upon the number of campus cutie writers on the team. 

{4} Campus Celebrity Writer: Our campus celebrity writers identify “celebrities” on Princeton’s campus. Celebrities can be professors, TAs, students, etc–just someone involved currently (or previously) with Princeton. The schedule depends upon the number of campus cutie writers on the team. 

{5} Poll Editor: Creates a weekly one-question poll. 

{6} Photographers: Self-explanatory 

{8} Bloggers: Our bloggers create columns that are sometimes similar to ‘news’ pieces. The blog articles are far more conversational. We are looking for a large group of bloggers. The time requirement is determined by the blogger upon acceptance to the Her Campus Princeton team!

If you are interested in writing a GUEST article, simply send it in to ajibikelapite@hercampus.com or tolaemiola@hercampus.com

COMMUNICATIONS TEAM
{1} Publicity Team: Our publicity team is focused upon finding ways for HCP to garner awareness without being an official group on campus; thus, we have to use innovative means in order to spread the word! Our publicity team forges partnerships on the local and national level as well as among student groups on campus.

{2} Social Media Team: Our social media team’s focus is our Facebook presence. Our ultimate goal is to have over 300 likes on Facebook; our social media team will be responsible for raising the Facebook awareness of Her Campus Princeton.

{3} Events Coordination Team: Her Campus Princeton is NOT an official group on campus so our events on campus will most likely be co-hosted. Our events coordination team will serve as the link between HCP and our partnered groups on campus. The events coordination team will also assist in regard to funding, event planning, and etc. 

As our team expands, more editorial posititons (such as the role of editors) will become available. We are completely stoked that you are interested in joining the team and we would love to have you on board!

HCXO
Ajibike and Tola

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.
Tola Emiola is a Princeton undergraduate in the class of 2014. She is an English major, pursuing a certificate in African Studies. She is a member of Princeton's Disiac Dance company, Umqombothi, and Princeton African Students Association. The proud Houstonian likes to dance, sing, read, write, travel, and knit. She's so happy to be part of Her Campus and looks forward to working with her partner in crime, Ajibike, to expand the Princeton branch.