Christmas Shopping Guide: Sweet Tooth Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

The holidays are swiftly approaching. You know what that means. We can take leave of campus, drink mugs of hot chocolate, and participate in gift exchanges. Wonderful! For those of you who have placed gift shopping on the backburner, this article is for you. 

Congrats Giftset from Sugarfina ($25): The giftset includes three cocktail-inspired candy cubes. All-natural gummy bears made with real champagne (Brut and Rosé), champagne-flavored gummies covered in nonpareils, and whole-roasted almonds reminiscent of martini olives. Boozy sweets are always a great gift option for your friend with a sweet tooth.

If this giftset isn’t what you’re looking for, Sugarfina also over 130 candy varieties. Certainly, there is something for any sugar aficionado that you know.

Macaron Variety Pack from Dana’s Bakery ($30): Dana’s Bakery is not where you find the everyday macaron. With flavors such as gingerbread man, birthday cake, red velvet, fruity cereal, thin mint, cookie dough, peanut butter and jelly, and more. The variety pack is a great way to share the extensive flavor variety of Dana’s Bakery with your friends. 

Macaron Variety Pack from Dana’s Bakery ($30): Dana’s Bakery is not where you find the everyday macaron. With flavors such as gingerbread man, birthday cake, red velvet, fruity cereal, thin mint, cookie dough, peanut butter and jelly, and more. The variety pack is a great way to share the extensive flavor variety of Dana’s Bakery with your friends. 

Muffin Variety Pack from Muffyns ($30): Move over cupcakes. We at Her Campus Princeton are quite familiar with the wonder of Muffyns muffins. The muffins have excellent texture and fantastic flavors such as chocolate chip banana, jelly donut, lemon blue poppyseed, orange cranberry, bacon and eggs, red velvet, and more! 

Hot Chocolate on a Stick from Ticket Chocolate ($22): Swirl the block of the excellent Belgian chocolate into a steaming mug of milk and you’ll have an excellent cup of hot chocolate. 

Winter Conversation Heart Sugar Cookies from Sweet on Hearts ($12): I think we can all agree that cookies are excellent. I argue that the best cookies are from Sweet on Hearts. Sweet on Hearts also is your go-to for a Smores Kit and wonderfully heart-shaped goodies.

Have any ideas for a gift for your friend with a sweet tooth? Share them in the comment box below!

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.