#BTSS: Back to School Saturday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

I just stumbled into my room after carrying a fifty pound package (well, not without help!) from New South. What could I have ordered that is fifty pounds? Well, Teen Vogue sent an amazing trunk filled with fashion, beauty, hair care goodies for all of you to celebrate being back to school. We will be in the Wilcox Commons on Saturday the 28th in order to share the wonders of the trunk and to have our open house, stop by with your questions about Her Campus Princeton.

Okay we were going to keep the items of the trunk a surprise but you guys can keep a secret right? Our favorite items in the trunk are from:

• Revlon: Revlon has sent amazing nail art polishes that I sort of want to keep for myself (#confession). We can’t wait to see your @RevlonNailArt on Instagram.
  • PacSun: Crop tops are all the rage and we are pleased to share the amazing crop tops, sweaters, and pants that PacSun has sent our way for our lovely collegiettes. 
  • LeSportsac: Okay, I don’t know about you but I love to carry my makeup and electronics in style. LeSportsac has saved the day with Grade A quality laptop bags, makeup bags, and more. 
  • Toyota: Amazing postcards for the #ArriveinStyle pledge are in the trunk. Not only are these great to write quick notes to your friends who are off campus but you can keep it for yourself as wall art #guilty. 
  • Olay Fresh Effects: Are you looking for the best products for your skin? Olay Fresh Effects has got you covered and they are officially HCP endorsed!

And then there are the items from Jimmy Choo… Oh wait, we wanted to surprise you. You’ll just have to stop by Wilcox Commons on Saturday the 28th at 8PM. 

We hope that you are as excited as we are. Spread the word on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with the hashtag #BTSS. If you twet about the event with #BTSS to win a chance to go to Teen Vogue’s Fashion U (perfect study break, no?). We can’t wait to see you on Saturday. #HCXO

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.