Best Gifts To Get Your Gal Pals for Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples, at least that’s what my parents have always told me. Every Valentine’s Day, whether or not I’m actually in Monroe, Louisiana, my parents buy candy, bears that sing, and silly cards for my siblings and me. Valentine’s Day has always been a holiday during which I show appreciation to everyone I love: family, friends, and significant others. On campus, it can be a depressing to not have a Valentine’s date but you can have an amazing night with your pals and exchange a few cute gifts among a group of your pals. Below is the Her Campus Princeton Official Valentine’s Day 2013 Gift Guide.

{1} For Your Friend Who is A Foodie

Sweet on Hearts is one of our favorite bakeries that isn’t located on Witherspoon (you guys know that House of Cupcakes is near and dear to my heart) and creates heart shaped treats all year around, when are these more appropriate than Valentine’s Day?

Sweet Heart Sugar Cookies with Buttercream Frosting and Glitter

Sweet Pink Heart Rice Krispy Treats

Does those not look delicious? Of course you have a chance to try some of these delicious treats at the upcoming Her Campus Princeton event (RSVP is required)!

{2} For Your Friend Who Always Chooses the Wrong Guy

WWYMD designs the most hilarious boy shorts and shirts and one of these is great for your friend who chooses the wrong guy (and has a great sense of humor).

Beware of the Bad Guy Hoodie

{3} For Your Friend With Serious Tiger Pride

Meesh and Mia provides some of the most unique Princeton apparel that is perfect for your friends who are athletes or just need additional Princeton gear to spice up their wardrobe. 

Spirit Dress with Contrast Piping

{4} For Your Friend Who Values Comfort

We know what she wants? She wants a pair of Paxton 1345 boxers that are not only comfortable and great for lounging about in the dorms but are also ridiculously cute.

{5} For Your Friend Who Treats Her iPhone Like an Accessory

Confabulous Cases is the HCP go-to for iPhone decor. Confabulous Cases designs inserts for their cases; the system allows you to literally change the design of your phone on a daily basis by just using a new insert. Of coure there are Valentine’s Day appropriate themes. I’m a huge fan of both (maybe I’m a bit partial to the one on the right).

Who else do you want to shop for? Let me know in the comments and I’ll scour the web for additional Valentine’s Day gifts for the guide.

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.