Benedict Wagstaff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Name: Benedict (Benny) Wagstaff (Wagsta)

Year: 2014

Major: Woodrow Wilson School

Hometown: Brighton, UK

Sign: Gemini

Favorite color: I’m pretty nonpartisan when it comes to colours, surprisingly.

Favorite childhood movie: Something with Hugh Grant in it… probably About a Boy but I’m a huge sucker for Love Actually (but keep that on the dl :-p)

Favorite tv show: A tough call between the British shows the Inbetweeners (not the US version!!), Misfits, Downton Abbey and Sherlock.

How does it feel to be nominated? It’s flattering and mildly embarrassing because there are many cuter individuals on campus!

What activities/extracurriculars are you involved in? USG, Social Committee, Music (from the Chapel to the Street), Equestrian Team, skiing,

Are you single or taken? Taken!

If you could bring 3 things with you to a desert island, what would they be? A jetski, a horse and a spotify enabled laptop (with wifi?)

Tola Emiola is a Princeton undergraduate in the class of 2014. She is an English major, pursuing a certificate in African Studies. She is a member of Princeton's Disiac Dance company, Umqombothi, and Princeton African Students Association. The proud Houstonian likes to dance, sing, read, write, travel, and knit. She's so happy to be part of Her Campus and looks forward to working with her partner in crime, Ajibike, to expand the Princeton branch.