element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Beating The Clock: 8 Stylish Last Minute Christmas Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Every year it’s the same story: We wait until the last minute to cross off every name on our Christmas list. This leaves us feeling tired, anxious, and uncreative. Luckily, there’s hope. Instead of running around Christmas Eve praying that the perfect gift will simply fall from the sky, take our advice. We’ve narrowed it down to a list of eight that will satisfy everyone—from your mother to that distant relative you haven’t spoken to since your third birthday. Each choice is affordable, chic, and guaranteed to please. 

Every mom has a million things on her mind. Time is often last on the list. This clock is sure to keep her home looking beautiful and her schedule in order. It comes in both red and white, so make sure to choose the color that will seamlessly fit in with her other interior decorations. One last thing, don’t forget the batteries. 

Nine times out of ten a gadget will make your dad smile on Christmas morning. This 11-in-1 Survival Tool is well equipped with all of the necessary devices to keep everything under control—from an unopened bottle to a dark room. It’s also incredibly light, so it’s perfect for backpacking and road trips.  

With New Year’s Eve right around the corner, your sis has most likely already thought about what outfit she will wear to all the parties she was invited to. Show off your thoughtfulness and good taste by giving her the perfect necklace to spice up any outfit she has in mind. This necklace is simple, eye-catching, and will transition easily from day to night. 

No matter his personal style, this wallet will fit right in. It’s got just the right amount of space and won’t bother him when it’s in his pocket all day. The look is casual and the design is practical—two qualities that he will greatly appreciate. 

Significant otherVintage Camera Photo Album, Paper Source, $12.95
Instead of taking a risk and buying the one you love something they can wear, give them something a little more meaningful. Try out this clever photo album and stuff it with pictures that have captured the good times you’ve shared together. It’s the perfect way to show you care. 

These quarky notebooks give your friend an excuse to be creative in style. Whether they are frequent note takers or passionate doodlers, this gift will satisfy all of their imaginative needs. The paper is smooth and comes in grid rule, lined, and plain.  

GrandparentRed Tartan Plaid Towels, Williams-Sonoma, $16.99 (add $7 for every towel monogramed)
Let’s be honest, your grandparents will absolutely adore anything you give them. Don’t let this be an excuse for you to settle on a lackluster gift. Surprise them with something stylish they can use daily. This towel set will go nicely in their kitchen for the holiday season and is conveniently machine washable. 

No matter who you’re buying for, these ornaments will be a nice addition to their pre-existing holiday collection. Plus, they are elegantly designed by one of fashion’s hottest designers, Jason Wu. Pick up a set of three at your local Target and prepare to impress.  

Happy shopping!