Your Spring Break with the Her Campus Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

If you’re feeling like midterms have snuck up on you, know you’re not alone! But as soon as you rip off the band-aid that is midterms, then its spring break baby. Spring semesters at UP can be tough. The weather is tempermental, there aren’t any major holidays to break up the semester, and I’m personally a much bigger fan of Fall. That being said, I feel like we all deserve a fun and relaxing spring break. And whether you’re spring break-ing in Portland, back at home, or somewhere exciting, Her Campus Portland wants to make sure you all have a fantastic spring break! Our spring break survival kit is full of freebies that will help you to have an unforgettable spring break. Stay tuned on our Facebook to see how you could win some of the freebies!

#Actually She Can Success Issue

• When you’re traveling on vacay and need something to read!
  • Actually She Can is a campaign aimed at raising female empowerment. To support this campaign they have a website with helpful tips for young, ambitious women. These print samples of their Success Issue promises to be an inspiring read! Visit their website here!

Cystex Tablets

• When you want to have a worry-free spring break fling!
  • Did you know that Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets are the #1 brand of antibacterial protection plus pain relief? I myself struggle with preventing UTI’s. We know the old tips: drink water and use the restroom after sex. But some people are more prone to infection. So Cystex tablets are a god-send. Get a coupon here!

Erin Condren Planners, Stickers, and Markers

• When you realize real life starts again soon and you have no idea what’s due!
  • If you’re a thriving college student who doesn’t own a planner then I’d love to meet you and find out your secrets. But for us normals, a planner is an essential. With these Erin Condren Life Planners, stickers, and markers you’ll be able to keep track of your school work and extracurriculars efficiently and beautifully! Try to win one of our three planners or get your own planner here!

Freeman Beauty Dry Shampoo

• When your spring break is all parties and no showers!
  • By now we all know how miraculous dry shampoo is! But you know what’s even better then just regular dry shampoo? Dry shampoo that also smells good! And that’s exactly what you get with Pssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo. Get some dry shampoo here!

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze- Self Tanning Towelettes and Lotion

• When you want to get a fool-proof spring break glow!
  • These L’Oreal self tanning towelettes and lotions are the easisest and safest way to get a tan. Don’t wait until you’re on vacay to build your tan. Tanning in the sun is not only harmful for your skin, but it’s so old school. Start your vacay glowing with these L’Oreal products. Get your self tanning products here!

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Sample

• When you need your make up to be on fleek for spring break vacay photos!
  • Charlotte Tilbury’s new line of lipsticks, Hot Lips, are a must have! The pigments are beautiful and the product goes on perfectly for soft lips. Get these lipsticks here!

Juicy Couture Bracelet 

• When you’re spring break-ing on the beach!
  • Juicy Couture is an iconic brand. We’re excited to be giving away a bracelet from their jewelry collection. Try to win our giveaway bracelet or get your own here!

Kelsie is from Klamath Falls, Oregon. She is a sophomore pursuing a Political Science and Spanish Double Major at the University of Portland. She has five brothers and two sisters. Her hobbies include hiking, watching movies, and telling bad jokes.