We Survived Spring Break – Here’s How!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Spring break is meant to be a time for relaxation from school – but that doesn’t mean we aren’t going to make the most of it! We survived our Spring Break 2014 with help from these amazing companies – time for you to take advantage of them as well!

TRESemmé

TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System had our hair looking like we stepped straight out of the drybar! The perfect treatment for those days when we want extra oomph to our gorgeous locks.

Chiptole

Chipotle hooked us up with free burritos, chips and guac! Their fantastic Mexican food had us swooning over the deliciousness.

neuro

These drinks have melatonin and magnesium to help you fall asleep and wake up feeling energized, and they come in yummy flavors like mango and tangerine. You can’t help but feel amazing in the morning when you wake up!

ZOTOS

ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner makes dry and damaged hair shinier and way healthier!

European Wax Center

We’re psyched to use our European Wax Center coupon cards before the summer for smooth skin!

Yokini Swimwear

Yokini swimwear is offering a discount to Her Campus readers to help you splash into summer! Get 20% off and FREE lettering on their super flattering swim bottoms by using the code HC99 at checkout at yokiniswimwear.com.
Hailing from eastern Washington, Julia attends the University of Portland in Oregon, as a Communication Studies major with an emphasis on Journalism. As a magazine and book junkie, Julia reads everything (and anything) she can get her hands on, especially those passionate on young adult culture and entertainment. A woman that gets stir-crazy easily, Julia has been fortunate to have traveled many summers in a row to foreign countries, including a study abroad course in Austria, Germany, and Great Britain. Since a ripe age, she has grown and cultivated her passion and dream of working for a magazine and spreading awareness as well as happiness through the tips of her fingers. Always finding time for herself, Julia can frequently be found quoting movie lines (most frequently Will Ferrell or Vince Vaughn), having a 90's dance party with her roommates, or rereading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" for the 40th time.