This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Calling all Target fans and home décor lovers! Target recently announced the launch of a new Home brand called Opalhouse.

This new collection features colorful eclectic pieces. According to A Bullseye View, the Target corporate blog, “the colorful collection boasts more than 1,300 pieces for the home, spanning bedding, bath, décor, tabletop and furniture. For the brand’s debut this spring, Target’s design team traveled far and wide to cities like Aix-en-Provence, Lisbon, Paris and Mallorca to gather inspiration to create a collection of authentically-inspired, eclectic pieces.”

What makes Opalhouse extra special? According to the Target blog post, this brand features more of the original artwork from the Target design team than any other Target brand. The reasoning for making this brand more eclectically asthetic comes from the fact that we as consumers like to see versatility in our products. Target pointed out that “about 90 percent of our guests like to mix and match styles to create a personalized look within their homes.” These versatile pieces won’t break the bank either, with prices for the majority of products being under $30.

When can we expect to see Opalhouse hit the shelves? Mark your calendars for a Target run on April 8th, 2018.

Take a peek at some of the collection below:

Make sure to schedule a Target run on April 8th, 2018 to check out the new pieces!

Victoria is a senior marketing major with a sustainability minor at the University of Portland. In her free time, she loves browsing the aisles of Target, exploring Portland and drinking chocolate milk. When in doubt her outfits are almost entirely from Old Navy and you can normally find her in Kenna Hall where she is one of the Resident Assistants.