Meet Noah Durr!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Name: Noah Durr 

Year: 2016

Major: Civil Engineer

What Campus Activities do you do? I’m on the men’s rowing team. It’s kind of a club. We row, that’s all I know. And it’s freaking hard. We just erg.

What is something most people don’t know about you? I can rap Ludacris’s part in Baby by Justin Beiber.

What is your dream job? I’m not sure what it looks like, but something that has an impact. Something that will directly help people. And that’s a little cliché. I always thought being a firefighter would be cool…something with al lot of time off. Anything with a job in a cubicle.

Okay next, how would you describe yourself in 7 words or less? Brooke says I have a legit mustache.

Guilty pleasure? I really like old mo-town music. Like Sam Cooke, Screaming J Hawkins. Just like old guys screaming. Belting it out. I don’t know what got me into that. Probably in a movie or something.

Oh man, that’s my jam. Celebrity crush? Jenifier Aniston

Go-to dance move? It’s called the awkward penguin (demonstation provided). Same affect of being a good dancer, everyone looks at you.

Relationship Status? Single

Describe your ideal girl. She’s just really kind. She’s a kind person. She’s witty, sarcastic and jokes around a lot more than she’s serious. She likes getting out doing stuff rather than sitting around all the time. Mainly she has a pulse.

One UP Bucket list item: Really want to get on top of Chiles.

Pet-Peeve: When someone leaves the microwave with one second left, just let it run out!

Deal maker: Just the witty thing. She really likes the movie, “Hot Rod.” We’ll get a long if that’s the case.

Deal breaker: Someone who would rather take pictures of their food than eat it.

Hi guys! My name is Brooke Murphy and I'm an Operations & Technolohgy Management major at the University of Portland. I love fashion, being active and meeting lots of new people. I've been writing for HerCampus Portland for a couple months now and have loved every minute of it! Hope you enjoy what I have to say :)