Meet Matt Noe, ’16!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Hey UP Collegiates! As my last Campus Cutie post, I decided to do something a little different. It’s crazy, but it just might work. I’ve decided to interview a cutie that is off-campus, just to shake things up a bit!

Name: Matt Noe

Year: I’m trasnferring to PSU next year. It’s complicated.

Major: Accounting

Hometown: Oak Grove, OR

Activities/Clubs: Biking, video games (specifically League of Legends), reading, music, and sports.

Best Memory of College (so far): My best college memory is in the future. And it will be when I get to leave Clackamas Community College and go to PSU.

Best off campus food: Burgers

What’s on your college bucket list: For sure, successfully graduating from PSU.

Most embarrassing thing at CCC: I found out during the last week of class that my Econ professor and a student had a bet as to how late my friend and I would be to class. The professor thought it was going to be less than ten minutes and the student thought it would be more than ten. The professor won, but it was pretty embarrassing to find out during class.  

Biggest Pet Peeve: People who pull up their sweatshirt sleeves past their elbows. Just take it off.

Favorite TV Show: I really can’t choose, too many good ones.

Celeb crush: It used to be Kate Beckinsale, now it’s Amy Adams.

Single or Taken: Taken!

Ideal Girl: I like a girl with pretty eyes, a great smile, and confidence.

Ideal Date: A canoe trip because you could chat while you go along. Then have a picnic with a bottle of wine and cheese.

Deal Breaker: A girl who doesn’t have a sense of humor because I love to make people laugh.

Deal Maker: A girl that can make me laugh. 

I am studying Organizational Communication with a emphasis in Public Relations at the lovely University of Portland. I grew up in Salem, Oregon, but I absolutely love living in the city. My hobbies are reading, writing (obviously), running, and watching cat videos. And eating. I also love window shopping in the Pearl District, going to the Saturday market, and trying out new restaurants.
Hailing from eastern Washington, Julia attends the University of Portland in Oregon, as a Communication Studies major with an emphasis on Journalism. As a magazine and book junkie, Julia reads everything (and anything) she can get her hands on, especially those passionate on young adult culture and entertainment. A woman that gets stir-crazy easily, Julia has been fortunate to have traveled many summers in a row to foreign countries, including a study abroad course in Austria, Germany, and Great Britain. Since a ripe age, she has grown and cultivated her passion and dream of working for a magazine and spreading awareness as well as happiness through the tips of her fingers. Always finding time for herself, Julia can frequently be found quoting movie lines (most frequently Will Ferrell or Vince Vaughn), having a 90's dance party with her roommates, or rereading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" for the 40th time.