Meet Campus Cutie, Andrew Stuhr

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Name: Andrew Stuhr

Year: Senior

Major: Biology / Pre-Med

Hometown: Ventura, CA

Activities: Playing drums and guitar/listening to music, cooking, Jiu-Jitsu,

Best UP Memories: During the second week of my freshmen year we successfully threw a spontaneous dance party in the dorms of Scheonfeldt and Fields.

Commons or Cove: Cove! Because you can’t get wraps at the Commons. Also, coffee is cheaper at the Cove for some reason, so there’s also that.

One UP Bucket list item: Summit the Chiles Center.

Biggest Pet Peeve: Having to wake up for an 8:10.

Favorite TV Show: Not sure about my single favorite TV show but I am a definitely a closet Star Trek fan/nerd but when it comes to other TV shows; I can’t get enough of House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Fringe, and The League. I mean the list goes on though.

Celeb Crush: Scarlett Johansson, hands down, no doubt about it.

Single or taken: Single

Ideal girl: Loyal, trustworthy, faithful, friendly, and coved in hair…. Wait I’m describing a dog, I want a dog.

Ideal date: Start it off with something adventurous and definitely an adrenaline rush, like paintballing, ATVing, skydiving, etc. Then afterwards go get some dinner, and not some fancy restaurant but a place where the atmosphere is chill, and the food is awesome. End it all off with walk on the beach (I know, cliché) with a bottle of wine (or whiskey, whatever you prefer) and just talk and get to know each other. That would be pretty ideal for me.

Deal breaker: Not being outgoing.

Deal maker: A girl who has the same sense of humor as me.

Hanna attends the University of Portland and is studying Marketing with a minor in Communication Studies. Getting lost, adventuring in the Pearl on a cloudy afternoon and eventually ending up in a local coffee shop are some of Hanna’s greatest pleasures in life. Hanna hopes to pursue a career in public relations upon graduation and plans to adopt the “City of Roses” as her new home. She is an avid writer and loves spending time with her favorite American authors, Ernest Hemingway and Kurt Vonnegut, with a good cup of coffee and a cozy blanket. Hanna is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus Portland.