Kylie Jenner is Pregnant and People are Losing their Minds

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

I’m sure you’ve all heard the news- the youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner clan is expecting! It was announced earlier this week that the 20 year old cosmetic mogul will be expecting her first child in February of 2018. The father is Kylie’s boyfriend, 25 year old rapper, Travis Scott. The two have been together for a few months after Kylie ended things with her long time boyfriend, Tyga. 

Kylie’s done a great job of keeping this huge news under wraps for so long! 

This photo that Kylie recently posted on her Snapchat is the first full body shot she’s posted since becoming pregnant. Any other full body photo that she’s posted to social media has been an old photo (she’s a genius really). Sources even report that Kylie and Travis are expecting a baby girl, although that has yet to be confirmed. 

A few other sources also share that the rest of the Kardashian/Jenner family’s not as excited as Kylie is. They think that she’s too young to be having a baby right now. This may be true, but Kylie reports that she’s been thinking about having a baby for awhile now and she feels ready. Time will tell! If you’re as hardcore a Kardashian fan as I am, you’re so stoked and frankly speaking, February can’t come soon enough!

P.S. Let’s start taking bets on what the name will be! 

Student at the University of Portland #GoPilots CA born and raised, OR transplant Lover of coffee, music, sarcasm and dogs