Her Campus Portland Presents…LUNA WEEK!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

It’s LUNA Week on campus and we couldn’t be more excited! Here’s how it works: each day, we (Her Campus Portland) provide you with an AWESOME mini challenge. We also provide you with a big reward: a FREE LUNA bar. Here’s the catch: you have to follow Her Campus Portland on Facebook and/or Twitter to find out the mini challenge for that day, as well as the time and location of our LUNA bar handout. 

LUNA Week will run from Monday, 11/3 through Friday, 11/7, which means that you have 5 opportunities to get FREE LUNA bars!

Just because we can’t wait for LUNA Week to start, here’s a sneek peek at the location/time for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out our other mystery locations! 

MONDAY 11/3

TUESDAY 11/4

WEDNESDAY 11/5

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out our other mystery locations! We’ll see you at #lunaweek!

Hanna attends the University of Portland and is studying Marketing with a minor in Communication Studies. Getting lost, adventuring in the Pearl on a cloudy afternoon and eventually ending up in a local coffee shop are some of Hanna’s greatest pleasures in life. Hanna hopes to pursue a career in public relations upon graduation and plans to adopt the “City of Roses” as her new home. She is an avid writer and loves spending time with her favorite American authors, Ernest Hemingway and Kurt Vonnegut, with a good cup of coffee and a cozy blanket. Hanna is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus Portland.