Early Prep for Summer: The HC Portland Housemates treat themselves to eyebrow and bikini line waxes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% our own.

On a typical rainy and overcast Saturday in Portland, OR, Hanna and I brought a taste of summer into our weekend by treating ourselves with the European Wax Center coupon cards. I decided to go for the eyebrow wax and Hanna decided to get the bikini line wax.

The wax treatment was amazing! It was pain-free for both eyebrow and bikini line waxes. The anticipation we built up was far worse than the experience. The oils and calming cream used were luxurious and the staff were so nice and welcoming!

Hanna and I highly recommend European Wax Center!

European Wax Center is not only for girls, but for guys too! Want more information of the products, experience, and service? Check out the website here: http://www.waxcenter.com/

Happy waxing!

Dorothy Olszyk is a communication studies major at the University of Portland. Her interests are journalism and graphic design. She is from Eugene, OR and she loves her hometown artist Mat Kearney. What Dorothy loves about Portland is the PB&J cart on NW 23rd  St. and the 90's dances at the Crystal Ballroom.  
Hanna attends the University of Portland and is studying Marketing with a minor in Communication Studies. Getting lost, adventuring in the Pearl on a cloudy afternoon and eventually ending up in a local coffee shop are some of Hanna’s greatest pleasures in life. Hanna hopes to pursue a career in public relations upon graduation and plans to adopt the “City of Roses” as her new home. She is an avid writer and loves spending time with her favorite American authors, Ernest Hemingway and Kurt Vonnegut, with a good cup of coffee and a cozy blanket. Hanna is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus Portland.
Hailing from eastern Washington, Julia attends the University of Portland in Oregon, as a Communication Studies major with an emphasis on Journalism. As a magazine and book junkie, Julia reads everything (and anything) she can get her hands on, especially those passionate on young adult culture and entertainment. A woman that gets stir-crazy easily, Julia has been fortunate to have traveled many summers in a row to foreign countries, including a study abroad course in Austria, Germany, and Great Britain. Since a ripe age, she has grown and cultivated her passion and dream of working for a magazine and spreading awareness as well as happiness through the tips of her fingers. Always finding time for herself, Julia can frequently be found quoting movie lines (most frequently Will Ferrell or Vince Vaughn), having a 90's dance party with her roommates, or rereading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" for the 40th time.