Beautiful Baubles: Meet chain & charcoal!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

As the cherry trees shed their blooms and we trade in our winter boots for dresses and paper-thin tees, it can only mean one thing: Spring is here! 

The perfect complement to your basics? Some gorgeous new jewelry to accent your style. We love chain & charcoal, an of-the-moment jewelry company that doesn’t break the bank. Seriously.

Grab a spring tee or your favorite dress and get ready to mix-and-match with some of our favorite c & c picks:

Want more?

chain & charcoal just launched The Brique: 3 gorgeous pieces delivered to your doorstop for only $28 each month. Consider it your monthly birthday present!

Cool, right? It gets better – in addition to providing crazy cool jewelry at amazing prices, the c&c community is like no other. Not only do they provide the goods, but they also shell out tips for how to totally rock their unique pieces. Check out this inspiring company on FacebookTwitterInstagram and YouTube for more!

Happy shopping, HC lovelies!

Hanna attends the University of Portland and is studying Marketing with a minor in Communication Studies. Getting lost, adventuring in the Pearl on a cloudy afternoon and eventually ending up in a local coffee shop are some of Hanna’s greatest pleasures in life. Hanna hopes to pursue a career in public relations upon graduation and plans to adopt the “City of Roses” as her new home. She is an avid writer and loves spending time with her favorite American authors, Ernest Hemingway and Kurt Vonnegut, with a good cup of coffee and a cozy blanket. Hanna is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus Portland.