Beat The Heat (PDX Style)

Meet Hanna.  Portlander, coffee-lover, obsessive list maker and fashionista.  This future PR professional and University of Portland senior knows how to put together an outfit. 

Let’s break it down:

A floaty tank is perfect when paired with a pair of dark wash jeans and a cute brown belt.  Add the sunnies and you have an outfit.  So presh!

To complete this look, Hanna cuffed her skinny jeans and threw on a pair of preppy loafers.  Ready for class to begin!

Hanna attends the University of Portland and is studying Marketing with a minor in Communication Studies. Getting lost, adventuring in the Pearl on a cloudy afternoon and eventually ending up in a local coffee shop are some of Hanna’s greatest pleasures in life. Hanna hopes to pursue a career in public relations upon graduation and plans to adopt the “City of Roses” as her new home. She is an avid writer and loves spending time with her favorite American authors, Ernest Hemingway and Kurt Vonnegut, with a good cup of coffee and a cozy blanket. Hanna is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus Portland.